- Whenever the Company asks the Concerned Parties to provide their personal information, the Company will clearly indicate the purpose of use and appropriately handle the information within this scope of use. In addition, in the case that a need arises to use the provided personal information for purposes beyond the scope initially indicated upon receipt, the said purpose will be notified in advance to the Concerned Parties. If the Concerned Parties do not agree to the new purpose of use, the Concerned Parties can deny its use for the said purpose upon their own discretion.
- The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to a Third Party, except in the following cases:
- (1) When the Concerned Parties have consented
- (2) When it is deemed appropriate to respond to the content of inquiry through the Company’s affiliated company or agency
- (3) When disclosure of personal information is ordered by legal instruction or the like
- (4) When there is a business transfer due to a merger, corporate division, business succession or the like
- The Company will take the appropriate measures necessary for the prevention of the leakage, loss or misuse of personal information as well as for other safety management.
- The Company will comply with the laws on the protection of personal information as well as other rules and regulations.
- The Company will make ongoing efforts to improve its measures for protecting personal information.
Top of page